Thursday, February 12, 2009

Treeeezzz











I love TREES!
I want them all around me.
I would paint them on everything.
Trees make me happy, happy, happy!

My bedroom and bathroom are on their way to becoming a sanctuary of trees.
I have plans to do an embedded tree beneath venetian plaster on this rounded wall in the bathroom, but until then I have these "etched" looking glass ones that I designed. They came out pretty close to the way I drew them.
At night they shine the image of the trees onto the walls, its pretty rad...I'll try to take pictures soon.
The people at Sunsational Solutions did a great job (Jonathon is your guy-www.sunsationalsolutions.com)...they also did a hardly noticeable tint on our west facing sun windows...it keeps the electric bill way down:)

No comments:

Post a Comment