Tuesday, February 10, 2009

On to the images...




My business is basically custom interior finishes, frescoes, murals, and various plaster techniques, but lately I have found myself doing quite a few custom hand-painted jeans.
I am opening up an etsy shop that will sell these little wonders along with the possibility of various other items such as my personal artwork and whatnot.
Here is the link: http://www.rarebirdart.etsy.com/
I’m still figuring it out, but I hope to get it up and running soon.

Now, to add some pics….here goes, I hope I don’t flub it up.


The picture above is actually the first pair I ever did. My client and good friend, Katherine adores Jack Skellington. You may notice a skull trend;) These aren't as my bright as my more recent jeans. I changed the type of paint I was using for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment